Electronic tensioner features:
The core tension generating part of the electronic tensioner adopts electromagnetic hysteresis brake, which is regulated by low voltage current, the tension is stable, and LED display.
The hysteresis brake is composed of two parts: the rotor and the stator poles: the rotor is made of a special hysteresis material, the stator poles have a certain gap, and the rotor rotates in the gap. When the electronic tensioner coil is energized, a magnetic field is generated in the gap, which causes the rotor to have a hysteresis effect. When the hysteresis rotor rotates against the hysteresis under the action of external force, it produces a rated torque. The torque is only related to the magnitude of the exciting current, and has nothing to do with the speed, to achieve non-contact torque transmission.
1. Do not touch the transmission and rotating parts and block the tension rod when using the tensioner;
2. Prevent the tensioner from falling, and avoid damage caused by strong impact;
3. When using, properly adjust the felt pressure (not too large) and the tension of the tension spring to ensure the normal operation of the controller;
4. When setting the current value from large to small, you must turn the tension wheel while adjusting the small value to eliminate the tension pulsation phenomenon, otherwise it will affect the winding effect;
5. When the enameled wire catches the tension wheel, please loosen the fixing screw and take out the tension wheel to remove debris;
6. The enameled wire passes through the ceramic ring and passes through the relevant parts of the tensioner in sequence along the dotted path of the outline structure diagram;
7. According to the use situation, periodically adjust and replace the hair sticky to ensure the normal operation of the controller.